Friday, January 25, 2013






I have been thinking about all of the cameras I own and have used in the past year, they range from a 35mm Nikon FE2, a Pentax 6x7, a Hasselblad 500c, Wista 4x5 and Chamonix 7x17 with the new addition of the Canon 5D mmII. I have been devoting all of my photographic time to the 5D to gain an appreciation for this method of capture.  I have to admit that I miss the story telling quality of my film cameras.  I think of film exposure, development and printing like reading a very good book, You do not know how it will end until the last chapter.  In making digital images I just get out there and try not to over think the subject... I compose and push the shutter release.  Here are todays several images from wandering with a digital camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment