Sunday, February 3, 2013






A few more selected images from yesterdays travels.  The top two images are from NW Arkansas, the statue is from a abandoned hotel in Sulpher Springs, Arkansas, it was built in the early 1900's and was used for people who traveled to the area to soak in the sulpher springs for health purposes.  The four tires is from a road building project.  The rest of the images are from Picher, Oklahoma.  I have been questioning my vision lately and if my images are fine art photography, is there such a thing as fitting the category of fine art photography.  I look at many websites on the web and see some very good work and it inspires me to get out there and push the shutter release.  Some of the photographers that I often look at are Roman Loranc, Ryuijie, Mark Citret as well as many other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment